Inground Vinyl Pool Installation
Why have Patrick’s Pools install your vinyl-lined swimming pool?
The short answer to this question is simply because our pools are built better than our competition’s. They are stronger, built from better materials, are more thought out, and our attention to detail is unmatched in the industry. Our pools are built to stay cleaner, use less electricity, all while looking better than our competition’s pools. Our goal is to be better than our competition in every aspect of pool building. Most importantly we are friendly, understanding, and easy to work with. Each vinyl-lined pool is built without the use of any wall or stair “kit” so these are true custom creations made from rock solid concrete, not flimsy steel wall kits.
- We use steel reinforced concrete walls as the foundation for our vinyl lined pools. Our walls are twice as strong as steel walled pools and vastly stronger than Graphite/Composite Polymer walls. This makes our pools virtually impossible for a collapse unlike the other two options.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our pool walls. We are so confident in the strength of our pool walls that we can do this.
- All plumbing is pressured tested. We do this before and after the backfill to insure no leaks.
- Our extrusion, or liner tracking, is upgraded aluminum installed with concrete anchors every foot. This will last a lifetime and will never sag. Compared to the standard which is a flimsy plastic extrusion installed with screws or nails that may sag or break in the future.
- Our liners are by Vyn-All and are backed by an industry best 25-year pro-rated warranty and a 3-year liner seem warranty that includes labor costs.
Less Maintenance + Lower Operating Costs
- Our plumbing is hydraulically sound, meaning it flows more water and uses less electricity than our competition’s. This helps keep our pools cleaner. We do not use flex PVC which is prone to being eaten by termites and red ants.
- Strict use of Hybrid pool pumps. These pumps save 90% compared to regular pool pumps. They use about the same electricity as two light bulbs and will save about $900 per year. They also flow much more water which keeps our pools cleaner.
- Our pool equipment including heaters, pumps, and filters etc., are each selected because they are the best in the industry at maintaining and heating your pool.
- Our three skimmer, three return, two main drain layout keeps our pools cleaner than our competition’s.
- Each of our pools come including an automatic water filler so you’ll never have to worry about water levels or remembering to shut off a hose.
- Higher waterlines. Our use of concrete walls allows us to mount our skimmers 2” higher than steel or graphite walled pools. This allows our pools to have a higher water line. This means less vinyl liner showing above the water, which looks much better. One of the reasons gunite pools look better than vinyl pools is their higher waterline. Here we have simulated that.
- Large coping overhangs. Our coping overhang is 1½” which is twice the standard. This makes for a tougher liner install but a much better look. Again simulating the look of a gunite pool.
- We are experts at installing overflow spas, spillways, waterfalls, fountains, and negative edge/infinity pools.
- Each staircase, entrance, or bench can be custom made right on the job site allowing any design you can imagine to be possible. The liner is then custom measured to fit directly over these custom designs.
- All walls and each custom entrance are padded with very soft ¼” foam making them very comfortable.
- We are sticklers for the details: All walls and skimmers are perfectly straight and level and our pools are perfectly aligned with their surroundings.
- Each of our pools come with a pool pump conforming to the Virginia Graham Baker Act. These pumps include an (SVRS) safety vacuum release system in the event a child was trapped on the main drain.
- Each main drain installed on our pools has an anti-entrapment cover. Main drains are only installed in tandem making them each less powerful making them safer
- Each of our pools come with a child/pool alarm that alerts you when an object has fallen into the pool.
- Our child-proof fencing can make your pool even safer.
- We offer many different styles and choices of fiberglass spas.
- We use 3” PVC which is capable of flowing 273 gallons of water per minute, more than double the 127 gallons per minute possible while using 2” PVC. The vast majority of pool builders use 2” PVC. This means our spas massage more than twice as well. This is a night and day difference.
- Our Hybrid pumps are 100% adjustable so you can have as strong or as soft a massage as you like.
- Our spas use the same heat source as your pool eliminating the need for a second heater.